Born 1992, based in Brno. Is an artist and coder. He focuses on useful art, socially engaged projects and artivism which often incorporate programming, new technologies and interventional provocative attitudes. He is interested in open source, sharing, DIY culture and experimental forms. Is member of experiemental band European Union, was member of dissolved Pavel Ondračka collective. In 2019 he was nominated for Jindrich Chalupecky Award.
portfolio and CVFollowing the concept of single source of truth the portfolio with CV is kept up-to-date and is available only in PDF. To view it, please download the latest version of portfolio in PDF.
blogTBD, sorry :(
- Media reaction to project Unhuman Resources @ Pluska.sk
- Video profile @ Artzona, Czech Television
- Často slýchávám otázku „Co je na tom za umění?“ @ Artalk.cz
- Trollení jako umění @ Radio Wave
- Baví mě princip užitečného umění @ Zvut.cz